As a tech fanatic you will come across a plethora of terminologies, Dark Web will be one such. Did you know that only about 4% of internet is accessible through search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo and remaining 96% of web contents only accessible with special tools and software – browsers and other protocol beyond direct links or credentials.
Ever tried to develop a unique strategy to always win any game regardless of the opponent’s strategy?
If yes, then congratulations on your first step towards Game theory. Continue reading “Introduction to Game Theory.”